Music, Humor and Words

Not necessarily in that order. Michael Wright chimes in on his life, his interests and the occasional bolt of inspiration that mortals tend to gain from time to time.

Wednesday, August 03, 2005

Newbie's lament

Blogs do have a way of humbling people.

The common misconception must be that you shouldn't have a blog if you have nothing to say. Bunk.

I managed to keep a journal for nearly four years while in college. Did I have something new and snappy every day? Of course not. I'm not that bright and never will be.

Will this page yield a spark of wit and verve? Maybe not, but I'd like to keep some form of conscious scribbling (or in this case, tapping) available whenever possible.

I'll stay in the sandbox for a while. Maybe a podcast awaits.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home