Music, Humor and Words

Not necessarily in that order. Michael Wright chimes in on his life, his interests and the occasional bolt of inspiration that mortals tend to gain from time to time.

Sunday, December 04, 2005

Harmony Junction on WKZE 12/2/2005

Patty Larkin ‘Tango’
Drew Emmitt ‘All That You Dream’
The Wayfaring Strangers ‘High on a Mountain’
John Prine ‘Glory of True Love’
Dave Carter & Tracy Grammer ‘Happytown (All Right With Me)’
Iris DeMent ‘That Kind of Happy’
Kristin Hall ‘Thru Cryin’
Darden Smith ‘Skin’
Brandi Carlisle ‘What Can I Say’
The Kennedys ‘Common Bond’
Bruce Cockburn ‘Water Into Wine’
Natalie MacMaster ‘Blue Bonnets Over The Border’
The Rankins ‘One Day I Walk’
Blue Rodeo ‘Up On That Cloud’
Jerry Jeff Walker ‘She Made Herself a Promise’
Eric Bibb ‘Right Where We Are’
Dee Carstensen ‘The Map’
Alison Brown ‘(I’m Naked and I’m) Going to Glasgow’
Victor Wooten ‘Amazing Grace’
Jim Henry/Brooks Williams ‘I Think It’s Going to Work Out Fine’
Greg Brown ‘Just By Myself (live)’
Herdman/Hills/Mangsen ‘The Druggist’
Moxy Fruvous ‘My Baby Loves A Bunch of Authors (live)’
John Hiatt ‘When My Love Crosses Over’
Martin Sexton ‘Glory Bound’
Nickel Creek ‘Best of Luck’
Michael Hedges ‘Follow Through’
Donovan ‘Please Don’t Bend’
Terry Callier ‘It’s About Time’
Patty Larkin ‘Solo Flight’

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home