Music, Humor and Words

Not necessarily in that order. Michael Wright chimes in on his life, his interests and the occasional bolt of inspiration that mortals tend to gain from time to time.

Tuesday, December 13, 2005

WXCI Memories online


Growing up in Ridgefield CT, this great radio station from Danbury would be my friend in more ways than one. WXCI's history and musical influence was already well known and admired, but when I came to WestConn in 1988, I had no clue that I would contribute a small part of that history. My old friend, Rich Frohlich, who founded the award-winning Texas Radio Theatre Company, was getting his fet wet in production, eventually co-creating 'WXCI's Reality Break' and creating some wonderful audio, which can now be heard on a new podcast featuring some archived programs and excerpts from the station's 30 plus years.

Check it out!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home