Music, Humor and Words

Not necessarily in that order. Michael Wright chimes in on his life, his interests and the occasional bolt of inspiration that mortals tend to gain from time to time.

Friday, September 09, 2005

Friday check #3

My, what a week!

A short list of what's important. Make a point to donate to the Red Cross, the United Way or whoever you feel will get the help there and fast.

I make it a point not to state my political views. I just step into the plate and take one one for whatever team is pitching. I've laughed at enough presidents over the years, but I've had quite a few chuckles with our current commander-in-chief recently. There's too much to list, but here's just one link to a goodie.

Movies: What a crappy summer it's been! Other than Star Wars and Batman, I've pretty much written it off. Hopefully the fall will yield some redemption. Can't wait for the Wallace & Gromit feature fast enough! God Bless The Aristocrats!

Music: New albums from David Gray, James McMurtry, Greg Dulli and Eric Clapton.

Jamiroquai (video for 'Feels Like it Should')

I guess I'm anticipating quite a lot. Back to work.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home