Music, Humor and Words

Not necessarily in that order. Michael Wright chimes in on his life, his interests and the occasional bolt of inspiration that mortals tend to gain from time to time.

Thursday, March 23, 2006

The Tripwire Goes Public

I figured it wouldn't be long before the front gate to this tastemaker's playground would be unlocked. The staff of TheTripwire are ensconced in the area where promotion, advertising and branding are mixed in a rich, potentially rewarding rue. These include folks from Cornerstone Promotion (who also publish the FADER) and many industry types (DJs, label reps, writers and other bloggers) who post thier faves in the updated "Picks" section of the site. Not sure where I can keep up with the latest and greatest, but I hope to god I still get the Cornerstone Player on a regular basis.

Guess I have to register again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home