Music, Humor and Words

Not necessarily in that order. Michael Wright chimes in on his life, his interests and the occasional bolt of inspiration that mortals tend to gain from time to time.

Friday, April 07, 2006

The New WKZE Begins Monday


WKZE begins a new era when they start broadcasting from new studios in Red Hook, NY beginning April 10th.

I took a moment to see the new digs, but forgot my camera. I'll make good soon, as I have to check my mailbox anyway.

Best wishes to them. I'll miss the old house.

1 Comments:

At 11:19 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi, although wkze is an interesting radio destination in the hudson valley, it really doesn't offer much in the way of personality driven programs. The music is good and the listings are ok but the air staff sounds stale and tired. I was a stedy listener until last june when I got a sirius radio and haven't really tuned in since then.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home