Music, Humor and Words

Not necessarily in that order. Michael Wright chimes in on his life, his interests and the occasional bolt of inspiration that mortals tend to gain from time to time.

Friday, March 31, 2006

Christine has left the building


Best wishes to Christine Zoro, who leaves WKZE after a ten year run. Like a Swiss army knife, she filled so many duties with dexterity, passion and ease, no matter what the situation. Having worked with her while I wrapped up 'Bohemia After Dark,' I have to credit her with giving me the courage to play The Residents on the air there, much to the surprise of many listeners, not to mention management. I look forward to where she sets her sights on next, because I know she will be fantastic. Catch Christine and Francis Dunnery on Aquarian Nation Radio as well.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home